How do I view my insurance policy details?
Your Policy Schedule provides details of your Visicover insurance cover, but you can also see these details online as follows:
- Log in to Visicover and open the policy you wish to view from those listed in the ‘Active Policies’ block of your Dashboard.
- Each time your policy is renewed a new policy period is created so select the period you wish to view from the drop down list provided. The most recent policy period will be at the top of the list on the 'Policy Details' screen.
- When you make a change to your cover within a policy period, a new policy version is created, and each version is shown on screen as a coloured bar, with different colours showing each cover period. The top bar shows the most recent policy version, while the start and end dates of the different cover periods within it are shown in a table when you first enter the Policy Details screen. You can see the start and end dates for other versions by clicking the 'Select' option next to each colour bar.
- To view the details of the cover in force on a particular date, select the cover period from the table.
- Scroll down the page to see the full cover details.
- To see how the displayed version of the cover differs from the previous version click the ‘Show Changes from Previous Version’ option towards the top of the page.