How Can I Add Bank Details For Refunds?
If you are due a refund of your insurance premium, we will normally try to pay it back to you via the debit or credit card you originally paid with. However, this is not always possible, such as where you no longer have that card.
Where we are unable to make a refund back to the original payment card, we will instead pay it via a bank transfer. It is therefore possible for you to add your bank account details as follows:
- Log in and select ‘My Account’ from the main menu.
- Select ‘Manage Payment & Refund Methods’ then click ‘Add Bank Account’.
- Select whether you are adding a UK bank account reference (i.e. account number and sort code) or an IBAN account reference.
- Enter the required details then click ‘Save’.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the account details entered so please ensure they are both accurate and current. You can replace the details if they are incorrect.
- Bank details are only used to process refunds and are not a means of payment.
- We part anonymise the details for security purposes, but you can see the full information by clicking ‘Display Details’ and entering your log in password.