What is a Policy Schedule?
The purpose of a Policy Schedule is to 'personalise' the insurance cover by identifying:
- Policyholder information (e.g. name and address)
- Specific policy details (e.g. cover start and end dates)
- Specific details of the insured object (e.g. its make and model)
- Specific cover details (e.g. covers in force and territorial limits)
- What to do in the event of a claim (e.g. the number of the claims hotline)
It is part of the Visicover policy contract documentation and therefore should be read in conjunction with the Policy Booklet.
We will send you a policy schedule when you arrange or amend your cover. For information on how to view your previous schedules and other documents, click here.