How can I pay for my insurance policy?
You can pay for your insurance via debit or credit card and can choose to either:
- Pay your premium in full when you arrange cover.
- Pay a deposit (approx. 30%) when you arrange cover, then spread payment of the balance over up to 8 monthly instalments at no additional charge.
If you have an Account Balance, you may also be able to use this to pay for or towards a transaction.
Important Information About Instalments
- If you are paying by instalments and have a claim, any outstanding premium becomes payable immediately.
- The minimum monthly instalment is £10 for UK clients or €10 for EU clients, so the number of instalments may be reduced to reflect this.
- If you fail to make a payment when due the instalment facility may be withdrawn in which case the full outstanding premium becomes payable immediately. Failure to make a payment may also ultimately result in the cancelation of your policy, and our withholding the option for you to pay by instalments in future.