How do I manage my authorised managers?
You can maintain any Authorised Managers you have appointed to administer your insurance policies as follows:
- Log in to Visicover as normal.
- Select 'My Account' from the main menu.
- Select 'Maintain Authorised Managers'.
- If you wish to delete a manager, click the 'X' by the applicable record.
- Ticking 'Administrator' will allow the manager to invite other authorised managers and potentially prevent you from managing your policies yourself.
- Status is pending until the manager has accepted an invitation to be an authorised manager and you have confirmed them as such.
- Invitee status is pending when someone has been sent an invite to become your authorised manager but has yet to accept it.
Important: If you appoint an authorised manager you remain responsible for their actions, and Visicover cannot accept any responsibility for any changes they make with or without your authority.